Top 5 budget destination in India.
Are you fond of traveling but your pocket doesn’t allow you to explore? You need not worry if you love traveling. In India, there are plenty of destinations which you can visit without disturbing your budget. Today in this article we will let you know about the budget-friendly destinations in India.
- Kodaikanal: It is situated in Tamil Nadu. If you love street food, then this place best suits you. Plenty of beautiful lakes, valleys, cliffs covered in mist, cloud-capped mountains make your trip memorable. It is known as “The Gift of the Forest”. Best time to visit: September to May.
- Pondicherry: Popularly known as the “French town”. Explore the city on a bicycle you will fall in love with the city because of its pleasant weather. There are beautiful beaches in the city, along with it you can explore mesmerizing french architecture. It has many mid-range hotels where you can stay. Apart from exploring you can enjoy nightlife with cheap alcohol. Best time to visit: October to march
- Rameshwaram: According to Hindu mythology, it is one of the holiest places. It has the largest temple corridor of the Ramanathaswamy temple. This is also a cheap destination as accommodation, food, conveyance are quite cheap here. One can spend quality time on the bridge with a cool breeze and a light splash of water. It is said that this bridge was created by Lord Rama to reach Sri Lanka in order to save Sita. Best time to visit is from October to April.
- Lonavala: “The Chikki Town”. Around lonavala, there are numerous treks which you can try to a number of forts.One of the gorgeous hill station with plenty of waterfalls in monsoon, numerous hikes, etc. There you can be delighted with yummy chocolate fudge and chikki. The best time to visit Lonavala is between the months of October and May.
- Meghalaya: “The Adobe of Clouds”. An unusual state in the country situated in northeastern India. There is a wide variety of orchids, medicinal plants, exotic fruits, and vegetables. You can have a different experience here by seeing natural living bridges made up of roots of ancient trees. The best time to visit Meghalaya is between October and June.
Image Credit: ScoopWoop, TravelTriangle.